Victory Nutrition Home
Healthy Specialty Foods
Meal Replacement Drinks
Search Victory Nutrition
Spiz Endurance Drink
SPIZ is a scientifically blended formulation of proteins, fatty acids, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals designed to fuel the human engine during times of exercise, stress, illness, and/or increased caloric need.
SPIZ is also excellent as a Meal Replacement Drink, great for dieters who want to lose weight without losing muscle tone. Since it is nutritionally complete, it satisfies the body while minimizing cravings. It can also help geriatric folks who are trying to maintain or increase lean body mass.
- Over 500 calories per serving. Includes 97 grams of carbohydrate, 19 grams of whey protein concentrate and 4.5 grams of fatty acids. Protein/carbohydrate drinks have been proven to be superior to energy drinks that contain only carbohydrates.
- 100% USRDA for antioxidants (E and beta carotene) to protect against free radical damage.
- Balanced blend of all vitamins, chelated minerals and electrolytes to support carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
- Extra vitamin C for additional anti-oxidant protection.
- Medium and long-chain glucose polymers, along with smaller amounts of sugar
- High sodium/potassium concentration
Race-Proven in the World's Most Difficult Endurance Contests
Compare Spiz to other energy drinks.
Spiz comes in 2.86 pound containers.
Serving Size 128.2g (4 scoopes)
Servings per container: 10
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
| AMOUNT PER SERVING |
|Calories 507.5 ||Fat Calories 44
| ||%Daily Value
|Total Fat 5.2g ||8%
|Sodium 500mg ||
|Potassium 600mg ||
|Total Carb. 97.5g ||77%
|Vitamin A 100% ||Vitamin C 833%
|Calcium 10% ||Iron 10%
Maltodextrin, hydrolyzed whey protein concentrate, glucose, sucrose, cocoa, L-glutamine, medium-chain triglycerides, chelated minerals, sodium phosphate, lecithin, sodium chloride, vitamin blend, taurine.